• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

how does this cart work ?

mr c

im new to ecommerce but not new to the business owning but i been doing some research on what route to go and found out its best to just cancel my account with the hosting at godaddy.com cause there you have to pay for a shopping cart and you cant access the database unless you go on there site and plus the ssl wont work like i want it to so i am thinking about switching to a different host company where they have more items to choose from and a shopping cart iinstalled already with the hosting package so i just need to know how reliable oscommerce cart is and is it integrate with quickbooks ? as well as 2co gateway and paypal and offline transactions such as phone order and what not please let me know this if you can thank s

mr c

Oscommerce will work on godaddy but it takes some special handling in some cases. It is best, in my opinion, not to use them if you have that option.

Any hosting company that has an auto-install of oscommerce, which is most now-a-days I think, will install an outdated version. You will need to update it after the installation. Oscommerce will work with the things you mention but you will need to install contributions (code changes submitted by the community) to make them work correctly.

Jack

Support Links:

For Hire: Contact me for anything you need help with for your shop: upgrading, hosting, repairs, code written, etc.

All of My Addons

Get the latest versions of my addons

Recommended SEO Addons

Archived