• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

links contribution admin error

I have this error in the links contribution in the admin:

1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '-20, 20' at line 1

select l.links_id, l.links_url, l.links_image_url, l.links_date_added, l.links_last_modified, l.links_status, l.links_clicked, ld.links_title, ld.links_description, l.links_contact_name, l.links_contact_email, l.links_reciprocal_url, l.links_status from links l left join links_description ld on l.links_id = ld.links_id where ld.language_id = '1' order by ld.links_title limit -20, 20

This is on a fresh install.

How do I fix this?

Thanks!

Hi,

I had the same problem (although I detected it when installing the discount coupon contribution). The formal solution is documented here: http://www.oscommerce.com/community/bugs,1605/. See the final entry dated 29 Sep 2005 19:21:49.

I applied the solution (caused by a newer version of MySQL) and I'm now back up and running.

I have this error in the links contribution in the admin:

1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '-20, 20' at line 1

select l.links_id, l.links_url, l.links_image_url, l.links_date_added, l.links_last_modified, l.links_status, l.links_clicked, ld.links_title, ld.links_description, l.links_contact_name, l.links_contact_email, l.links_reciprocal_url, l.links_status from links l left join links_description ld on l.links_id = ld.links_id where ld.language_id = '1' order by ld.links_title limit -20, 20

This is on a fresh install.

How do I fix this?

Thanks!