• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Website Down Help Please

daz_75

The website is actually up but non of the categories work anymore, and imagemagik has stopped working. I haven't changed anything for ages so i don't know what's happened :'(

All the products are still viewable through the allprods contrib, but when i open a category i get this error

1054 - Unknown column 'p.products_id' in 'on clause'

select count(p.products_id) as total from products_description pd, products p left join manufacturers m on p.manufacturers_id = m.manufacturers_id, products_to_categories p2c left join specials s on p.products_id = s.products_id where p.products_status = '1' and p.products_id = p2c.products_id and pd.products_id = p2c.products_id and pd.language_id = '1' and p2c.categories_id = '26'

[TEP STOP]

Any ideas?

www.chapelradiocontrol.com

Thanks

Daz

This is caused by an upgrade from MySQL 4 to MySQL 5. See this:

http://www.oscommerce.com/community/bugs,3171

and scroll down to the post on 9 Jan 2006 05:25:14 (g.melhorn) for the solution.

This is caused by an upgrade from MySQL 4 to MySQL 5. See this:

http://www.oscommerce.com/community/bugs,3171

and scroll down to the post on 9 Jan 2006 05:25:14 (g.melhorn) for the solution.

Thanks for that. That's fixed the categories, and the things further down have fixed the basic search.

I've still got the following problem on the advanced search which there is no fix on that page for. Any ideas?

1054 - Unknown column 'p.products_tax_class_id' in 'on clause'

select count(distinct p.products_id) as total from products p left join manufacturers m using(manufacturers_id), products_description pd left join specials s on pd.products_id = s.products_id, categories c, products_to_categories p2c left join tax_rates tr on p.products_tax_class_id = tr.tax_class_id left join zones_to_geo_zones gz on tr.tax_zone_id = gz.geo_zone_id and (gz.zone_country_id is null or gz.zone_country_id = '0' or gz.zone_country_id = '222') and (gz.zone_id is null or gz.zone_id = '0' or gz.zone_id = '206') where p.products_status = '1' and p.products_id = pd.products_id and pd.language_id = '1' and p.products_id = p2c.products_id and p2c.categories_id = c.categories_id and (IF(s.status, s.specials_new_products_price, p.products_price) * if(gz.geo_zone_id is null, 1, 1 + (tr.tax_rate / 100) ) >= 1)

[TEP STOP]

Also, my image magic has stopped working :'(

Archived