• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Deleting old backup databases

warrenerjm

Hi

In my admin side I use the backup database. Good girl,but I now have a page full, so I thought I'd delete the first ones. When I try it says ERROR_FILE_NOT_REMOVABLE

I can't figure out how I can only have the most recent backups? Please could someone explain this to me :blush:

Thanks

Julie

Try accessing the admin/backups folder via your ftp program and deleting the old files.

Keep on making those backups! ;)

"Great spirits have always found violent opposition from mediocre minds. The latter cannot understand it when a man does not thoughtlessly submit to hereditary prejudices but honestly and courageously uses his intelligence." - A. Einstein

Try accessing the admin/backups folder via your ftp program and deleting the old files.

Keep on making those backups! ;)

Thanks Jim

That's two things to look at :thumbsup:

It has taken me a while to even attempt to press the delete button! :lol: & then it didn't let me do anything!

Everyones sig should be BACKUP BACKUP BACKUP ;)

Julie

It has taken me a while to even attempt to press the delete button! :lol: & then it didn't let me do anything!

I bet that was almost kind of a let down. :lol:

Even with everyone having that signature the unfortunate truth is that the majority of people still would not backup. :angry:

"Great spirits have always found violent opposition from mediocre minds. The latter cannot understand it when a man does not thoughtlessly submit to hereditary prejudices but honestly and courageously uses his intelligence." - A. Einstein

:sweating:

I bet that was almost kind of a let down. :lol:

Even with everyone having that signature the unfortunate truth is that the majority of people still would not backup. :angry:

First :sweating: then :o now >_<

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Archived