• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

What's wrong with this code?

onedownfiveup

I'm getting this error so far.

Parse error: parse error, unexpected T_STRING in /home/content/s/m/i/smithers/html/includes/languages/english/shipping.php on line 20

<?php
/*
 $Id: shipping.php,v 1.4 2002/11/19 01:48:08 dgw_ Exp $

osCommerce, Open Source E-Commerce Solutions
 http://www.oscommerce.com

Copyright (c) 2002 osCommerce

Released under the GNU General Public License
*/

define('NAVBAR_TITLE', 'Shipping & Returns');
define('HEADING_TITLE', 'Shipping & Returns');

define('TEXT_INFORMATION', '
<b>Who does Smithers Customs LLC use for shipping?</b><br>
Our current default shipping method is UPS Ground. Some of our distributors that drop ship products for us will use UPS, FedEx , USPS, or DHL. In some domestic instances, we may upgrade your shipping to USPS Priority Mail if it means your order will arrive quicker.<br><br>
<b>What is Drop Shipping?</b><br>
Drop-shipping occurs when Smithers Customs LLC has items from your order shipped directly to you from our distributors warehouses. This is an efficient way for us to save time and money for our customers. Smithers CustomsLLC has drop-shipping agreements with several of our larger distributors and by drop shipping from their warehouses all over the country, we're able to get your items to you much faster.<br><br>
<b>When will my items arrive?</b><br>
We understand that no one likes to wait for orders to show up at their door. For this reason, Smithers Customs LLC has communicated with several of our larger distributors who will drop ship items for us when they are ordered. <br>
Due to the numerous warehouses scattered across the country that can drop ship items for us, it makes it hard to pin down exactly how long it will take your items to arrive at your door. Most items are generally available to be shipped to you within a few days. In-stock items will ship the same day we receive your order.<br><br>
<b>How often do you ship?</b><br>
Every weekday, We will normally ship your order within 24 to 48 hours if it is in stock, and if it is not a Saturday, Sunday, or holiday.<br><br>
');
?>

I'm getting this error so far.

Parse error: parse error, unexpected T_STRING in /home/content/s/m/i/smithers/html/includes/languages/english/shipping.php on line 20

<?php
/*
 $Id: shipping.php,v 1.4 2002/11/19 01:48:08 dgw_ Exp $

osCommerce, Open Source E-Commerce Solutions
 http://www.oscommerce.com

Copyright (c) 2002 osCommerce

Released under the GNU General Public License
*/

define('NAVBAR_TITLE', 'Shipping & Returns');
define('HEADING_TITLE', 'Shipping & Returns');

define('TEXT_INFORMATION', '
<b>Who does Smithers Customs LLC use for shipping?</b><br>
Our current default shipping method is UPS Ground. Some of our distributors that drop ship products for us will use UPS, FedEx , USPS, or DHL. In some domestic instances, we may upgrade your shipping to USPS Priority Mail if it means your order will arrive quicker.<br><br>
<b>What is Drop Shipping?</b><br>
Drop-shipping occurs when Smithers Customs LLC has items from your order shipped directly to you from our distributors warehouses. This is an efficient way for us to save time and money for our customers. Smithers CustomsLLC has drop-shipping agreements with several of our larger distributors and by drop shipping from their warehouses all over the country, we're able to get your items to you much faster.<br><br>
<b>When will my items arrive?</b><br>
We understand that no one likes to wait for orders to show up at their door. For this reason, Smithers Customs LLC has communicated with several of our larger distributors who will drop ship items for us when they are ordered. <br>
Due to the numerous warehouses scattered across the country that can drop ship items for us, it makes it hard to pin down exactly how long it will take your items to arrive at your door. Most items are generally available to be shipped to you within a few days. In-stock items will ship the same day we receive your order.<br><br>
<b>How often do you ship?</b><br>
Every weekday, We will normally ship your order within 24 to 48 hours if it is in stock, and if it is not a Saturday, Sunday, or holiday.<br><br>
');
?>

we're able to get

Try we\'re able to get

Archived