• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Parse error but can't see it

Chris Smith

.pageHeading-invoice { font-family: Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 10px; color: #000000; font-weight: normal; padding: 3px; }

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '.' in /home/*******/public_html/*****/packingslip.php on line 209

I'm getting this parse error with this line above but I really can't see it! any eagle eyes out there?

.pageHeading-invoice { font-family: Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 10px; color: #000000; font-weight: normal; padding: 3px; }

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '.' in /home/*******/public_html/*****/packingslip.php on line 209

I'm getting this parse error with this line above but I really can't see it! any eagle eyes out there?

PLEASE!!! it's just a ',' somewhere

Okay, this has me confused. packingslip.php ends on line 121. At least the one I have installed does.

Take a good look at yours.

And that looks more like a css quote that you have there.

Just between us, remember there are only 10 kinds of people in the world; those who understand binary and those who don't!!

Remember, learning is a "do-it-yourself" experience; although, not necessarily a "do-it-BY-yourself" experience.

The quickest way to learn is to forget to BACKUP!

Okay, this has me confused. packingslip.php ends on line 121. At least the one I have installed does.

Take a good look at yours.

And that looks more like a css quote that you have there.

I installed prof invoice and packing slip contribution and your right about the css but it was in the install instructions so I done it anyway.

I installed prof invoice and packing slip contribution and your right about the css but it was in the install instructions so I done it anyway.

:blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush:

My mistake

Oh the shame I've sorted it :thumbsup:

Archived