• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Error message / warning on top of all pages

I installed the os site earlier today and now the active site is getting the following error messages at the top...

ADMIN AREA:

Warning: session_save_path(): SAFE MODE Restriction in effect. The script whose uid is 1057 is not allowed to access owned by uid 0 in /home/virtual/site49/fst/var/www/html/rockymountainkayak.com/eCommerce/catalog/admin/includes/functions/sessions.php on line 110

Warning: session_start(): Cannot send session cookie - headers already sent by (output started at /home/virtual/site49/fst/var/www/html/rockymountainkayak.com/eCommerce/catalog/admin/includes/functions/sessions.php:110) in /home/virtual/site49/fst/var/www/html/rockymountainkayak.com/eCommerce/catalog/admin/includes/functions/sessions.php on line 67

Warning: session_start(): Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at /home/virtual/site49/fst/var/www/html/rockymountainkayak.com/eCommerce/catalog/admin/includes/functions/sessions.php:110) in /home/virtual/site49/fst/var/www/html/rockymountainkayak.com/eCommerce/catalog/admin/includes/functions/sessions.php on line 67

MAIN AREA:

Warning: session_save_path(): SAFE MODE Restriction in effect. The script whose uid is 1057 is not allowed to access owned by uid 0 in /home/virtual/site49/fst/var/www/html/rockymountainkayak.com/eCommerce/catalog/includes/functions/sessions.php on line 148

Warning: session_start(): Cannot send session cookie - headers already sent by (output started at /home/virtual/site49/fst/var/www/html/rockymountainkayak.com/eCommerce/catalog/includes/functions/sessions.php:148) in /home/virtual/site49/fst/var/www/html/rockymountainkayak.com/eCommerce/catalog/includes/functions/sessions.php on line 97

Warning: session_start(): Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at /home/virtual/site49/fst/var/www/html/rockymountainkayak.com/eCommerce/catalog/includes/functions/sessions.php:148) in /home/virtual/site49/fst/var/www/html/rockymountainkayak.com/eCommerce/catalog/includes/functions/sessions.php on line 97

----

Can anyone help me fix this?

Thanks

Hi I just encountered this today too.. The change that was made prior to it happening was that my host had turned register_globals back on for me at my request. They had recently set them to 'off' and this had created more problems than I was up to dealing with at the moment. I'll see if I can sort this out too and if either of us does just be sure and get back to eachother. Was there a change made regarding globals for you though?

Meaningful. Creative. Change.

Hi again I found a solution as per someone else's post from before:

http://www.oscommerce.com/forums/index.php?sho...=226470&hl=

My host had the day before changed register_globals to 'off' and then today running in safe mode.. I suspect that they're updating their php in general.. which I should probably be happy about them doing, but in meantime all sorts of fun things not working. Hope the above helps you.

Meaningful. Creative. Change.

Archived