• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

moved my site - now i get call to undefined function error

alexwemyss

i moved my fully functional site from one server to another now i keep getting this error when trying to checkout at the new site ...

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: tep_paypal_wpp_enabled() in /home/scaledis/public_html/shop/login.php on line 18

tep_paypal_wpp is to do with website payments pro... any ideas ?

It sounds like some files were either missed during the transfer for were corrupted.

Find the file that contains the function definition for tep_paypal_wpp() and either copy that file or the folder that it is in to the new server again. You might also need to change the permissions for the file/folder.

"Great spirits have always found violent opposition from mediocre minds. The latter cannot understand it when a man does not thoughtlessly submit to hereditary prejudices but honestly and courageously uses his intelligence." - A. Einstein

• 11 months later...
It sounds like some files were either missed during the transfer for were corrupted.

Find the file that contains the function definition for tep_paypal_wpp() and either copy that file or the folder that it is in to the new server again. You might also need to change the permissions for the file/folder.

I have this same problem. Was the problem ever found?

e.g. what files or folders were missing and/or what permissions needed changing please.

btw, I am an end user, just trying to fix this problem for myself.

John

Archived