• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Shipping Insurance Module Needed

Dragonkeeper

I need a module allowing for a configurable amount for USPS insurance. I ship items all over the world and here is what I am looking for. If the buyer is located within the U.S. I'd like $2.40 automatically added (for insurance) to their invoice if it totals over $100. If they are located outside the U.S. I'd like $8.00 automatically added (for registration) to their invoice is it is over $100. I looked through the current mods and did not see one that

would do this (unless I missed seeing it). The $2.40 and $8.00 should be configurable as the USPS changes

their postal rates. It's a small challenge but I am not a php programmer and I thought someone might like to give it a go. Thanks, if you can whip this one up. I am willing to pay a small stipend if it will provide a little extra incentive. ;)

I need a module allowing for a configurable amount for USPS insurance. I ship items all over the world and here is what I am looking for. If the buyer is located within the U.S. I'd like $2.40 automatically added (for insurance) to their invoice if it totals over $100. If they are located outside the U.S. I'd like $8.00 automatically added (for registration) to their invoice is it is over $100. I looked through the current mods and did not see one that

would do this (unless I missed seeing it). The $2.40 and $8.00 should be configurable as the USPS changes

their postal rates. It's a small challenge but I am not a php programmer and I thought someone might like to give it a go. Thanks, if you can whip this one up. I am willing to pay a small stipend if it will provide a little extra incentive. ;)

This is a GREAT suggestion, I would have need of something like this also.

Archived