• Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

RMA Returns 2.5

HI, :'(

I have installed RMA Returns 2.5 and am having the following issues:

1. 1

In Configuration in Admin under Stock I am seeing 9 times

Default charge for restocking a non-faulty item.

Is there any way I can delete 8 of these and how?

1. 2

In Product Exchange / Return

I get the following error and as I am a novice coder I cannot for the life of me figure out where the problem lays. Step by step would be helpful.

1054 - Unknown column 'o.contact_user_name' in 'field list'

select o.returns_id, o.returns_status, o.customers_name, o.contact_user_name, o.rma_value, o.payment_method, o.date_purchased, o.last_modified, o.currency, o.currency_value, s.return_reason_name, op.final_price, o.returns_date_finished, rs.returns_status_name from returned_products o left join returns_products_data op on (o.returns_id = op.returns_id), return_reasons s , returns_status rs where o.returns_reason = s.return_reason_id and s.language_id = '1' and o.returns_status = rs.returns_status_id order by o.returns_id DESC limit 0, 20

[TEP STOP]

1. 3

I also tried testing the track returns in catalogue and even when logged in I am asked to log in again and it still does not track the return, then if I go into my account and check on returns status it has 0 x $0.00 for product name and price?

1. 4

Also when I place an item on return once I submit it takes me to the home page and no RMA is shown?

1. 5

Upon installing this mod I am no longer able to see my home page intro details but in define content in admin main the code is still there, not sure what is happening here either?

Hope you can help, I do realise this is a long list of issues but it does save posting seperate issues and taking up space.

Cheers

Jo