• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Custom made contact page

espectations

Hi,

I was wondering if there is a module which I could use to set up a custom contact page.

This page has to be over and above the normal contact us page in OsCommerce. We sell cleaning equipment and some equipment requires that a client stipulate their specific needs for example floor size, type of application and current cleaning methods.

This form needs to contain mainly drop downs and text areas.

We also want the model number to be passed on to the form - i.e. in stead of going to the shopping cart clients should complete this form when they select a product where pricing on application applies.

Any help will be appreciated - I already searched the contributions and this forum so I am not sure if anybody else customized anything like this.

I doubt there is a contribution available for what you want to do since it is very industry specific.

It should be easy enough to add the necessary form and fields to the page along with the requisite processing to provide what you want.

"Great spirits have always found violent opposition from mediocre minds. The latter cannot understand it when a man does not thoughtlessly submit to hereditary prejudices but honestly and courageously uses his intelligence." - A. Einstein

Archived