• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Problem with UPS XML, need help fast. I can't sell anything.

kdogg

I just switched over to OS Commerce and I guess the one I got, they removed the UPS.PHP.

I downloaded and installed the newest UPS XML but I'm getting the fallowing:

United Parcel Service (XML) United Parcel Service (XML)

10002: The XML document is well formed but the document is not valid

If you prefer to use ups as your shipping method, please contact XXXXXXXXXX.com via Email.

I've looked around the forums, I've found other people talking about it but no ones seemed to give a reply as to the problem. I need to get this working so I can start shipping stuff again.

Thanks.

I downloaded and installed the newest UPS XML but I'm getting the fallowing:

United Parcel Service (XML) United Parcel Service (XML)

10002: The XML document is well formed but the document is not valid

If you prefer to use ups as your shipping method, please contact XXXXXXXXXX.com via Email.

I've looked around the forums, I've found other people talking about it but no ones seemed to give a reply as to the problem. I need to get this working so I can start shipping stuff again.

You need to read the documentation that comes with contributions. In step 8 (readme.txt) there is explained how to setup logging of the requests that are sent to UPS and the replies from the UPS server.

The particular error you get is rarely mentioned and the only time I saw kind of an explanation was that some things weren't filled in. Perhaps you didn't bother to fill in the Shipping/packaging part of the Configuration in the admin?

In step 7 is explained where you can find the thread for this contribution. Threads can be searched also.

You need to read the documentation that comes with contributions. In step 8 (readme.txt) there is explained how to setup logging of the requests that are sent to UPS and the replies from the UPS server.

The particular error you get is rarely mentioned and the only time I saw kind of an explanation was that some things weren't filled in. Perhaps you didn't bother to fill in the Shipping/packaging part of the Configuration in the admin?

In step 7 is explained where you can find the thread for this contribution. Threads can be searched also.

Everythings filled in.

Also I looked in that thread and found nothing useful so I made a made a post to which no ones ever replied and I need to try to figure this out now, not wait a month for someone to reply to it.