• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Payments using WorldPay

Hello,

I've just installed osCommerce and would like to process payments using my World Pay account.

When I test the installation of the shop and pay using check / money order everything works fine. The customer is taken through every process and the database is updated accordingly.

I've installed the wordplay payment module and have followed al the instructions. When I place an order in test mode the shop goes to world pay, the card is processed and the customer is returned to my shop. The customer at this point is sent an e-mail from world pay with the order details.

However the customer is returned to the checkout page catalog/checkout_payment.php and not the catalog/checkout_confirmation.php and in turn the catalog/checkout_success.php. The pending orders file is also not updated.

Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers,

J