• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Also Purchased Products

cmj

Hi,

I'm trying to reset the also purchased products info but I just can't see how to do it.

While testing the store I made several purchases with non related products and now it is a mess. So I want to reset it, to make it count the related products with real purchases.

Can you help me?

thanks,

MAKE A BACKUP FIRST!!!!!

Go to your PhpMYAdmin. Log into your database and clear all the "RECORDS" in all the order--- tables.

Just between us, remember there are only 10 kinds of people in the world; those who understand binary and those who don't!!

Remember, learning is a "do-it-yourself" experience; although, not necessarily a "do-it-BY-yourself" experience.

The quickest way to learn is to forget to BACKUP!

MAKE A BACKUP FIRST!!!!!

Go to your PhpMYAdmin. Log into your database and clear all the "RECORDS" in all the order--- tables.

If the store hasn't been live, you should probably delete the records from your "customers" and "address_book" tables also.

Just between us, remember there are only 10 kinds of people in the world; those who understand binary and those who don't!!

Remember, learning is a "do-it-yourself" experience; although, not necessarily a "do-it-BY-yourself" experience.

The quickest way to learn is to forget to BACKUP!

Archived