• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Looking to learn something I don't know....

ComicWisdom

I am trying to clone the payment module into a storelocation module. I seem to be getting there but every once in a while, I run into something I just don't understand.

These lines give me the following error.

"Fatal error: Call to undefined function: selection() in ... catalog/includes/classes/storelocation.php on line 133"

These lines 132 & 133 directly correspond to lines 132 & 133 in catalog/includes/classes/payment.php.

line 132  if ($GLOBALS[$class]->enabled) {
line 133			  $selection = $GLOBALS[$class]->selection();

Could someone lead me to what I have missed (read "don't know") that is giving me this error message?

Where else is the function supposed to be defined?

Just between us, remember there are only 10 kinds of people in the world; those who understand binary and those who don't!!

Remember, learning is a "do-it-yourself" experience; although, not necessarily a "do-it-BY-yourself" experience.

The quickest way to learn is to forget to BACKUP!

Your payment module needs a selection() function. Add this to your storelocation.php file:

function selection() {
 return false
}

Please use the forums for support! I am happy to help you here, but I am unable to offer free technical support over instant messenger or e-mail.

My storelocation module is being written becaue there are mutiple local stores which deliver to each of their local areas. The radio buttons will select the extraemailto address so that the order will go to the right store.

I don't need a function for that?

Meanwhile, are you say to added to:

classes/storelocation.php

or

catalog/storelocation.php

??

Just between us, remember there are only 10 kinds of people in the world; those who understand binary and those who don't!!

Remember, learning is a "do-it-yourself" experience; although, not necessarily a "do-it-BY-yourself" experience.

The quickest way to learn is to forget to BACKUP!

Archived