</tr>
	  <tr>
		<td><?php include(DIR_WS_MODULES . FILENAME_NEW_PRODUCTS); ?></td>
	  </tr>
<?php
include(DIR_WS_MODULES . FILENAME_UPCOMING_PRODUCTS);
?>
	</table></td>

Reverse the calls. Don't promise this will work, but don't see why it shouldn't..... :blush:

Just between us, remember there are only 10 kinds of people in the world; those who understand binary and those who don't!!

Remember, learning is a "do-it-yourself" experience; although, not necessarily a "do-it-BY-yourself" experience.

The quickest way to learn is to forget to BACKUP!

This is my first look at that code, and I don't understand why they break the PHP for the second call. I'd be a little careful with that....

Nope, can't understand why they broke the PHP at all??

Just between us, remember there are only 10 kinds of people in the world; those who understand binary and those who don't!!

Remember, learning is a "do-it-yourself" experience; although, not necessarily a "do-it-BY-yourself" experience.

This is my first look at that code, and I don't understand why they break the PHP for the second call. I'd be a little careful with that....

Nope, can't understand why they broke the PHP at all??

They din't break the PHP code. They just split the 2nd call onto 3 lines. Just reverse them. They are built into an html table. It should work.

They din't break the PHP code. They just split the 2nd call onto 3 lines. Just reverse them. They are built into an html table. It should work.

Hi

I gave it a try and it did make them change position, However it also moves the best seller box from the right hand side to the left hand side of the screen,

any ideas on how to do it without messing everything else up?

cheers

Gary

Archived