• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

First osCommerce Store - Feedback Appreciated

JayS

Looking for some feedback on new store. It was just launched last week and we are interested in how we can improve it before advertising it. I'm wondering if we have enough products/selection that people would really be interested in using our company. Any feedback, good or bad, is much appreciated.

Heavenly Home Decor

Thanks,

Jay

HI

I've had a quick look - think it looks great. Product selection does seem a little light though, and some of the bigger images take a while to load for me.

Love the 'What's Heavenly' bit - overall I think it projects a really good high quality image.

HI

I've had a quick look - think it looks great. Product selection does seem a little light though, and some of the bigger images take a while to load for me.

Love the 'What's Heavenly' bit - overall I think it projects a really good high quality image.

:) Thank-You for the great feedback, it means a lot.

I'm defiantly going to look into improving the load time on those images and get more products listed on the site. Thanks for the tips.

Absolutely, great colour schemes pics could be sped up but like the overall feel! well done!

You can come n do mine next! he he

Thank-You for the warm comments and helpful feedback. I would love to provide assistance with anyone's store front, development with osCommerce rocks!

I really like the look of your site!

Did you build from the ground up ?

Thanks!

Yes, the entire site was designed and programmed by me. I added a whole bunch of contributions from the site and reworked some of the coding to better intergrate the layout. If anyone has a question about anything, I would be more than happy to go into more detail.

Looks like the work of a pro, nice work!

Thanks for the feedback, the site has been in development since April of this year and kind of a project to come home to at night after work. It has been a lot of fun developing :)

A very professional looking website. Well Done!. I like the main page design as it tells me exactly what you are selling. Really not much to comment about which is really good. The only thing I can see is your specials & closeouts infbox does not contain a right border like the rest of the infoboxes. I am supprised this is your first osCommerce store.

Andrew Yuen

osCommerce, Community Team

Your site looks really nice and professional. The big images on each section really brightens up the page. The furniture image doesn't look as sharp as the rest of them. Nevertheless, great job! Good luck with your store.

I will try to work on the furniture image, thanks for the heads up. I appreciate the warm comments, thanks again :)

A very professional looking website. Well Done!. I like the main page design as it tells me exactly what you are selling. Really not much to comment about which is really good. The only thing I can see is your specials & closeouts infbox does not contain a right border like the rest of the infoboxes. I am supprised this is your first osCommerce store.

Thanks for the great comments, it really means a lot, especially from an individual such as yourself. I didn't even notice the problem with the border. Going to look into that as soon as I can. Thanks again :D

• 5 weeks later...

Archived