• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Can anyone clarify product listing in columns issue

I am trying to figure out how to list my products in columns as opposed to a list.

I have found the contribution:

http://www.oscommerce.com/community/contri...ry/search,19950

which is exactly what I want. In the text read me file with the instructions is where i get lost.

the fist step requests:

1. First off, the database change.

Run the included list_multi.sql file

OR

INSERT INTO configuration (configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, date_added) VALUES ('Display Add Multiples column', 'PRODUCT_LIST_MULTIPLE', '0', 'Do you want to display the Multiple Quantity with Attributes column?', '8', '11', now());

INSERT INTO configuration (configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, date_added) VALUES ('Display Add Multiples with Buy Now column', 'PRODUCT_LIST_BUY_NOW_MULTIPLE', '0', 'Do you want to display the Multiple Quantity Buy Now with Attributes column?', '8', '12', now());

INSERT INTO configuration (configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, date_added) VALUES ('Number of column per row', 'PRODUCT_LIST_NUMCOL', '3', 'How many columns per row to display?', '8', '13', now());.

I don't know how to run a mysql? and when i go to the configuration.php file in admin, I don't know where to input this information.

Can someone just clarify what or where exactly I need to be looking.

It's a command you need to run against your MySQL database. Your webhost should provide some sort of interface, phpMyAdmin for instance, that will allow you to access your database and make changes to it.

Do, or do not. There is no try.

Order Editor 5.0.6 "Ultra Violet" is now available!

For support or to post comments, suggestions, etc, please visit the Order Editor support thread.

Archived