• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Good Morning! Slightly newbie question...

Trentide

I recently changed the default logo on my site with a photo and logo at the top of my page. I noticed that when you expand the browser page the contents of osc expanded also but my photo/logo didn't. I would like to have my entire site always centered on the browser page. Here is an example of an osc site that did it: http://shops.oscommerce.com/directory/goto,18470 Notice when you expand the page the entire page (including top picture) is always centered. How did they do that? Also how do you get rid of those cheesy icon/links ("my account", "cart contents", and "check out") at the top right of the page that comes with osc? Thanks Alot! -Jason-

Just between us, remember there are only 10 kinds of people in the world; those who understand binary and those who don't!!

Remember, learning is a "do-it-yourself" experience; although, not necessarily a "do-it-BY-yourself" experience.

The quickest way to learn is to forget to BACKUP!

Yes, there are instructions.

I've never bothered using it, so I can't tell you if it's easy to remove.

I use the Simple Templates contribution

http://www.oscommerce.com/community/contributions,1524

And design all my pages in an html program such as Dreamweaver, or GoLive, or FrontPage or.....

There are instructions in that contribution too. It's really easy to install; expecially on a non-modified shop, but I have never tried to uninstall it because I liked it.

Just between us, remember there are only 10 kinds of people in the world; those who understand binary and those who don't!!

Remember, learning is a "do-it-yourself" experience; although, not necessarily a "do-it-BY-yourself" experience.

The quickest way to learn is to forget to BACKUP!

Archived