• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Product description errors.

dessolator

Hi, when enter the description for a product that I want to add to the catalog, and press preview it always changes the text into one paragraph/lump of text. I entered the description with several different paragraphs but it still always changes it into one paragraph. I have seen other OSC shops that allow you to enter more than one paragraph and beleive this should do the same. Hope I made it clear enough what the problem is as it is hard to describe. Help would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers,

Ian

Hi, when enter the description for a product that I want to add to the catalog, and press preview it always changes the text into one paragraph/lump of text. I entered the description with several different paragraphs but it still always changes it into one paragraph. I have seen other OSC shops that allow you to enter more than one paragraph and beleive this should do the same. Hope I made it clear enough what the problem is as it is hard to describe. Help would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers,

Ian

Hello

Check datatype of product_description filed , whether it is text or not, in product_description table.

Hard Work Is The Simplest Way Of Success

Archived