• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Just one product...

ChadDKing

Hello,

I'm totaly new here so forgive me if this is a naive question.

I have just one product to sell and therefore I would like to simplify the store display.

I would like to strip the header, and left and right columns and display just the center column.

Do I need to go through all of the .php files and strip the unneeded elements from each one?

I realize using osCommerce might be over kill for just one product but the backend is great and makes taxes shipping and gateway interface control nice.

Hi, If you use the info box admin contribution, Here , you can remove all the sideboxes quite easily.

There is an error in the sql file though (the locations part is wrong) you will need to change the line to

location varchar(64) NOT NULL default '',

Hope that helps

Callum

Hello,

I'm totaly new here so forgive me if this is a naive question.

I have just one product to sell and therefore I would like to simplify the store display.

I would like to strip the header, and left and right columns and display just the center column.

Do I need to go through all of the .php files and strip the unneeded elements from each one?

I realize using osCommerce might be over kill for just one product but the backend is great and makes taxes shipping and gateway interface control nice.

Archived