• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

checkout problem

jperrell

Am getting this error: "(10002) Username/Password is incorrect" with checkout_payment.php when trying to confirm payment having entered payment info and etc. Everything else in the site behaves beautifully as far as users being able to sign in and having their info and shopping carts and etc kept track of.

This error is formatted differently than if I intentionally leave things blank or put in a nonsense card number or something. Rather than a little box built into the page telling me to have a last name or something, is a top of page error via default install-neon orange background.

Have been looking at this part of checkout_payment.php suspiciously.. help though?

// avoid hack attempts during the checkout procedure by checking the internal cartID

if (isset($cart->cartID) && tep_session_is_registered('cartID')) {

if ($cart->cartID != $cartID) {

tep_redirect(tep_href_link(FILENAME_CHECKOUT_SHIPPING, '', 'SSL'));

}

}

Meaningful. Creative. Change.

That looks more like an error message that is being returned by your actual paymen processor than from osC.

"Great spirits have always found violent opposition from mediocre minds. The latter cannot understand it when a man does not thoughtlessly submit to hereditary prejudices but honestly and courageously uses his intelligence." - A. Einstein

That looks more like an error message that is being returned by your actual paymen processor than from osC.

Based on the number code and text of the error? Or how I described the format of how the error was shown? I was going to ask if there was a listing of numeric error codes somewhere for oscommerce. If there isn't that would certianly suggest it having to do with the payment processor (paypal).

I found a thread where someone had this happening: when they tried checking out with a credit card, if the month listed for the card was before the current month, the user was logged out completely and brought to the log in page. This seems rather like it could be related.. in my case instead of sending user to log in page it just complains that the user isn't logged in.

The person eventually found a redirects related bug fix that worked for them but the link they gave to it links to a bunch of redirects related bug fixes. Sent them a message and hopefully they'll get back to me about this. Here is the thread though:

http://www.oscommerce.com/forums/index.php?sho...=222183&hl=

osC does not have numeric error codes and that is what caused me to think the error message was created outside of osC.

"Great spirits have always found violent opposition from mediocre minds. The latter cannot understand it when a man does not thoughtlessly submit to hereditary prejudices but honestly and courageously uses his intelligence." - A. Einstein

Archived