• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

My First Osc Store... Feedback Greatly Appreciated!

FusionBoutique

This is my first osc site. I just went live a week ago and I would love your feedback on the site. I have added Goodle Adwords for the site and getting about 100-125 hits a day, but still no sales. I am not sure if it has anything to do with the site itself so any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

http://www.thefusionboutique.com

Thanks in advance for your time!

--Mai

The Fusion Boutique

A few observations:

Your site does not have a logo and it is hard to tell what you are selling just by looking at the design.

In the upper right corner of the screen there is a [ LOG OFF ] link that sould be deleted since I never logged on in the first place.

Your buttons are green and seem out of place since the rest of your site has a brown color scheme.

Your rollover link color is blue and does not match the brown color scheme of your site.

Andrew Yuen

osCommerce, Community Team

This is my first osc site. I just went live a week ago and I would love your feedback on the site. I have added Goodle Adwords for the site and getting about 100-125 hits a day, but still no sales. I am not sure if it has anything to do with the site itself so any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

http://www.thefusionboutique.com

Thanks in advance for your time!

Hi Mai,

I think your site looks great. I am probably your target market, so I can honestly say that if you are not getting the sales you expected, it is just because people don't know about you yet. I'm in the same boat with my site.

I love how the pictures of the tops are full size, so you can get a good idea of what they look like on. Your prices are totally fair and the site is very easy to navigate.

Good luck with the new online store!

Archived