• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

ups shipping problem

mdefeo

hi, i've installed os commerce (2.2 MS2 (051113)) and i need to choose ups ground shipping as the only shipping option, but i didn't get ups as one of my choices. so, i searched google for a while and installed ups.php,v 1.58 in store/includes/modules/shipping/.

problem is, i don't know how or what else to modify because, when i try to install it through the oscommerce admin system, i get the following errors:

on the shipping modules page:

Warning: call_user_func(tep_get_weight_class_title) [function.call-user-func]: First argument is expected to be a valid callback in /home/rass/public_html/store/admin/includes/functions/general.php on line 1199

then, when i click edit on that same page:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function tep_cfg_pull_down_weight_classes() in /home/rass/public_html/store/admin/modules.php(212) : eval()'d code on line 1

it looks like ups is usually one of the included shipping options on oscommerce so i don't know why it wasn't in there when i installed it (i installed it through fantastico.)

Check the contributions, UPS was dropped from the newest release

Installed Contributions: CCGV, Close Popup, Dynamic Meta Tags, Easy Populate, Froogle Data Feeder, Google Position, Infobox Header Entire Row, Live Support for OSC, PayPal Seal with CC images, Report_m Sales, Shop by Price Revised, SQL Updater, Who's Online Enhancement, Footer, GNA EP Assistant and still going.

Archived