• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

How to install 2 website in 1 webhosting using the same payment method?

visc

hurmm.. does anyone know how to install 2 website in 1 webhosting using the same payment method?

i'm a newbie and don't hv a clue how to do this? can somebody help me? :'(

the website i took over is using credit card payment method and FPX;

my boss wanted to use the same payment method for the new e-commerce website.. :-" is it possible?

hurmm.. does anyone know how to install 2 website in 1 webhosting using the same payment method?

i'm a newbie and don't hv a clue how to do this? can somebody help me? :'(

the website i took over is using credit card payment method and FPX;

my boss wanted to use the same payment method for the new e-commerce website.. :-" is it possible?

There'd be too many answers to your questions, it all depends on what exactly you mean. e.g., number of websites are limited by 1) web space; number of domains your host allow you to install. credit card payment method does not belong to any website, and typically, one needs to sign up with a payment gateway to use it.

Ken

commercial support - unProtected channel, not to be confused with the forum with same name - open to everyone who need some professional help: either PM/email me, or go to my website (URL can be found in my profile).

over 20 years of computer programming experience.

thanx for th reply GemRock!! really appreaciate it!! :)

anyway, i called my host.. they said it's possible for the second website to be the subdomain of the current one and both can share the same payment method! the only thing is, the new website will not have the e-mail facility.. is it okay for not having the mail facility for an e-commerce site??

Archived