• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Images

cballin

Hey I am trying to change the image on my main page, shipping & Returns Page, Condition of Use and Contact page. I have been able to add and change text to these pages but i don't see where to change the images. Would appreciate your help. Thanks.

Hey I am trying to change the image on my main page, shipping & Returns Page, Condition of Use and Contact page. I have been able to add and change text to these pages but i don't see where to change the images. Would appreciate your help. Thanks.

On the different pages look for code like this:

<td class="pageHeading"><?php echo HEADING_TITLE; ?></td>
		<td class="pageHeading" align="right"><?php echo tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . 'table_background_default.gif', HEADING_TITLE, HEADING_IMAGE_WIDTH, HEADING_IMAGE_HEIGHT); ?></td>

If you already have an image you want to use you can either rename it to the same as the stock image or edit the code to match your image name.

If you do not want the images at all just delete everything in the above code below the first line.

You will find more than one of these in index.php and one on every other page that is displayed.

The images in the header are found in catalog/includes/header.php on yhis line:

<td align="right" valign="bottom"><?php echo '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_ACCOUNT, '', 'SSL') . '">' . tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . 'header_account.gif', HEADER_TITLE_MY_ACCOUNT) . '</a>??<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_SHOPPING_CART) . '">' . tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . 'header_cart.gif', HEADER_TITLE_CART_CONTENTS) . '</a>??<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_CHECKOUT_SHIPPING, '', 'SSL') . '">' . tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . 'header_checkout.gif', HEADER_TITLE_CHECKOUT) . '</a>'; ?>??</td>

My Contributions

Stylesheet With Descriptions Glassy Grey Boxtops Our Products Meta Tags On The Fly

Password Protect Admin

"No matter where you go....There you are" - Buccaroo Bonsai

Archived