• Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Live store - Feedback appreciated!

katie_miller

Please check out our live store at:

www.girlsgreen.com

Also, we would greatly appreciate any information on how those of you with live stores have setup a test store/database to test new functionality before moving to your live store.

Thank you in advance for your feedback and review of our store!

Katie

Made link clickable

Well done, what a great site, i would say one of the best ive seen for sometime, at a guess you have paid someone to do this but thats not here nor there.

I would sharpen up the header image as its a tad smeared.

think about adding the Ultimate SEO URLs, all products and rss contributions and the header tags one if you have not already installed it.

Again great site and good luck.

The real work starts now.

Regards

Thank you for the feedback, and suggestions for contributions to take a look at.

We did all of the technical site work ourselves, but did pay a designer to come up with the layout and overall look of the website.

Thanks again!!!

Well done, what a great site, i would say one of the best ive seen for sometime, at a guess you have paid someone to do this but thats not here nor there.

I would sharpen up the header image as its a tad smeared.

think about adding the Ultimate SEO URLs, all products and rss contributions and the header tags one if you have not already installed it.

Again great site and good luck.

The real work starts now.

Regards

Hi Katie, I like how your site is very simple and easy to navigate/use. My only suggestion is to convert your header images into a sharper .jpg as opposed to the .gif currently in place. I would also create a rotating header and incorporate what you are selling (t-shirts) into the header design. Just looking at the header gives me the impression that you are selling plants.

Andrew Yuen

osCommerce, Community Team

Archived