• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Cannot add product to the cart.

weaponzero

Hi,

I've just installed the osCommerce on my server.

Everything seems to work fine except I can not add the product

to the cart by clicking on the button "add to cart".

What to look first to check if everything is now working properly?

Any one has some work around with this?

Regards,

Hi,

I'm having the same problem. Also installed it (via plesk control panel), and everything looks fine except that I can't add products to my cart. And the prices of all my products are 0, even though they have values in the admin section.

Please help.

Ettiene

you do not need a work around at the moment, as this is not a bug in osc :) . what about a link to your site? many people here would be able to tell you straightaway what the problem could be if they have a chance to look at it.

Ken

Hi,

I've just installed the osCommerce on my server.

Everything seems to work fine except I can not add the product

to the cart by clicking on the button "add to cart".

What to look first to check if everything is now working properly?

Any one has some work around with this?

Regards,

commercial support - unProtected channel, not to be confused with the forum with same name - open to everyone who need some professional help: either PM/email me, or go to my website (URL can be found in my profile).

over 20 years of computer programming experience.

you do not need a work around at the moment, as this is not a bug in osc :) . what about a link to your site? many people here would be able to tell you straightaway what the problem could be if they have a chance to look at it.

Ken

Hi Ken,

The link to my site is http://noipublishing.com/shop/index.php . You'll also see that all the prices of the products are 0. Don't know how to fix it.

Will you be able to help?

Thanks

Ettiene

Try this:

Open english.php under catalog/includes/languages/

locate this line: define('LANGUAGE_CURRENCY', 'USD');

and change USD to GBP. Also have a look at the Localization -> currency in the admin panel, change GBP as the default currency.

Good Luck!

Ken

Hi Ken,

The link to my site is http://noipublishing.com/shop/index.php . You'll also see that all the prices of the products are 0. Don't know how to fix it.

Will you be able to help?

Thanks

Ettiene

commercial support - unProtected channel, not to be confused with the forum with same name - open to everyone who need some professional help: either PM/email me, or go to my website (URL can be found in my profile).

Hi,

I've tried as Ken's sugestion, but the same problem is still there.

Here is the link to my OSC "http://www.sirakhon.com/catalog".

Any help would be appreciated,

Try this:

Open english.php under catalog/includes/languages/

locate this line: define('LANGUAGE_CURRENCY', 'USD');

and change USD to GBP. Also have a look at the Localization -> currency in the admin panel, change GBP as the default currency.

Good Luck!

Ken

Which suggestion are you referring to? The 'change currency' suggestion is nothhing to do with empty cart issue. you site does not have zero price issue. I am not at my computer at the moment so i can't test it using another browser like FF.

Ken

Hi,

I've tried as Ken's sugestion, but the same problem is still there.

Here is the link to my OSC "http://www.sirakhon.com/catalog".

Any help would be appreciated,

Archived