• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Problem with setting up downloadable files.

JMalmberg

Hello everyone.

I have an annoying problem. For some reason, my shopping cart gives me the following warning for my "soon-to-be" :P downloadable product:

Warning: No file uploaded.

This occurs despite having enabled downloading, having placed the file in ../catalog/downloads and ../catalogdownloads as I saw someone suggest.

Maybe I am breaking some file name convention? I am not sure. Any help on this matter is greatly appreciated.

Best regards,

if you entered file loaction in file name attributes then simply remove it so only file name is in that box

Thank you for your reply.

No, there's only the file name in the box. It contains spaces, is that a problem? Also, for some reason, price changes won't stick, in fact price stays at $0.00.

Best regards,

Thank you for your reply.

No, there's only the file name in the box. It contains spaces, is that a problem? Also, for some reason, price changes won't stick, in fact price stays at $0.00.

Best regards,

Well, I managed to fix the prices. It was a simple issue.

However, my main problem remains:

1. I am supposed to be able to download after having completed a purchase, right? Well, I can't.

2. Where will the download screen normally appear?

3. Do I have to run a live shop in order to be able to test this stuff properly?

Best regards,

replace spaces with - or _ then see what happens i dont use spaces in my filenames also you put file extension at end too

Thank you. I was thinking of doing that, but it'll have to wait until tomorrow. Must sleep now. :-)

Best regards,

Archived