• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Open shop with the open source!

shpy

I want to build a OpenShop Online. Where any manufacturer can add their products on my shop by themself. Of course, they must have the Username and password (in Admin page) that I provide to every manufacture. That's mean, every Username (manufacturer) can only add new, edit or delete their products. Those Usernames can not do anything else in my admin page.

Paint for VietNamese :

There are many Admin access Contributions. I had read all of them but i can't see that they like what i said. I mean, example : the UserAdmin1 is the manufacturer Canon , so he can only edit, add or delete the products which have the manufacturer is Canon. And Useradmin2 (Microsoft) can do that at only Microsoft's products!

Paint for VietNamese :

I'm using that contribution with the extension admin categories.(at that link), mean Admin Products.

But i want more : Admin Manufacturer. One or some accounts can edit or add new catergories,products of the manufactures of them.

That's mean, i can share free admin accounts for every manufactures, so they can add,edit their products by themself but they can't edit another manufacturer's products.

Paint for VietNamese :

Are there Someone Who's using Admin Access Level can add new feature like I said ? I see that fearture like the admin categories feature but i don't know how to do!

If i have that feature, my shop will be the real open shop at my location !

Paint for VietNamese :

Archived