• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

just re-installed and have issues

anwoke

Hi, I just re-installed this onto my site, and went to the admin page, and I get the following, how do I take care of them?

Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: open(/tmp\sess_befdcdb50738934c62a589d22ca9fadf, O_RDWR) failed: No such file or directory (2) in D:\xampp\htdocs\rooksystems\scart\catalog\admin\includes\functions\sessions.php on line 67

Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: Cannot send session cookie - headers already sent by (output started at D:\xampp\htdocs\rooksystems\scart\catalog\admin\includes\functions\sessions.php:67) in D:\xampp\htdocs\rooksystems\scart\catalog\admin\includes\functions\sessions.php on line 67

Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at D:\xampp\htdocs\rooksystems\scart\catalog\admin\includes\functions\sessions.php:67) in D:\xampp\htdocs\rooksystems\scart\catalog\admin\includes\functions\sessions.php on line 67

many thanks

in admin/includes/configure.php and catalog/includes/configure.php

define('STORE_SESSIONS', '');

set to mysql

define('STORE_SESSIONS', 'mysql');

No longer giving free advice. Please place deposit in meter slot provided.  Individual: [=] SME: [==] Corporation: [===]
If deposit does not fit one of the slots provided then you are asking too much! :P

Is your Osc dated try Phoenix  raising oscommerce from the ashes.

Archived