• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Protx Errors

graphicman

I'm using the protx_form.php payment script.

All was working fine using test payments for protx and email confirmations were being sent

My problem is when i get to the Payment Information Page i get the following error at the top of the page.

Warning: payment(includes/languages/english/modules/payment/protx_form.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/canon/public_html/includes/classes/payment.php on line 38

Warning: payment(includes/languages/english/modules/payment/protx_form.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/canon/public_html/includes/classes/payment.php on line 38

Warning: payment(): Failed opening 'includes/languages/english/modules/payment/protx_form.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/canon/public_html/includes/classes/payment.php on line 38

I have spoken to Protx tech support and they have advised me to post here.

I would be very grateful for some help here. :blush:

** Aspire To Inspire Before You Retire Or Expire! **

Your post is missing something: if all was working fine, then how come when you get to payment information ( I suppose it is payment confirmation) page you get all these error? You may be missing what you have done between the test run and the moment you get the errors? we need to know what you have done. I'm not at my pc so can't fine what line 38 is.

Ken

I'm using the protx_form.php payment script.

All was working fine using test payments for protx and email confirmations were being sent

My problem is when i get to the Payment Information Page i get the following error at the top of the page.

Warning: payment(): Failed opening 'includes/languages/english/modules/payment/protx_form.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/canon/public_html/includes/classes/payment.php on line 38

I have spoken to Protx tech support and they have advised me to post here.

I would be very grateful for some help here. :blush:

commercial support - unProtected channel, not to be confused with the forum with same name - open to everyone who need some professional help: either PM/email me, or go to my website (URL can be found in my profile).

over 20 years of computer programming experience.

Further more, you could switch to the test mode to see if there's any problem, since the difference between test mode and live mode is at the protx server (test server as against live server), not at osc site.

Ken

commercial support - unProtected channel, not to be confused with the forum with same name - open to everyone who need some professional help: either PM/email me, or go to my website (URL can be found in my profile).

Your post is missing something: if all was working fine, then how come when you get to payment information ( I suppose it is payment confirmation) page you get all these error? You may be missing what you have done between the test run and the moment you get the errors? we need to know what you have done. I'm not at my pc so can't fine what line 38 is.

Ken

hi Ken

Many thanks for replying. What i meant was the transaction still goes through ok despite the errors.

line 38 is ' include(DIR_WS_LANGUAGES . $language . '/modules/payment/' . $include_modules[$i]['file']);'

Mark

Hi Mark

Check to see if the *language* file protx_form.php is there: includes/languages/english/modules/payment/protx_form.php

Note that it is unfortunately the same file name as the protx form module, which should be bigger in file size.

Ken

hi Ken

Many thanks for replying. What i meant was the transaction still goes through ok despite the errors.

line 38 is ' include(DIR_WS_LANGUAGES . $language . '/modules/payment/' . $include_modules[$i]['file']);'

Mark

Hi Mark

Check to see if the *language* file protx_form.php is there: includes/languages/english/modules/payment/protx_form.php

Note that it is unfortunately the same file name as the protx form module, which should be bigger in file size.

Ken

Hi Ken

No there is no such file in that location.

also i've just noticed this by the way in the module section in admin there is the following at the top of the page

Warning: main(/home/canon/public_html/includes/languages/english/modules/payment/protx_form.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/canon/public_html/admin/modules.php on line 128

Warning: main(/home/canon/public_html/includes/languages/english/modules/payment/protx_form.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/canon/public_html/admin/modules.php on line 128

Warning: main(): Failed opening '/home/canon/public_html/includes/languages/english/modules/payment/protx_form.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/canon/public_html/admin/modules.php on line 128

Thanks

Mark

Hi Ken

No there is no such file in that location.

also i've just noticed this by the way in the module section in admin there is the following at the top of the page

The file MUST be in that location. Now copy the *language* file protx_form.php to the folder in question. All your problem would be gone.

Ken

The file MUST be in that location. Now copy the *language* file protx_form.php to the folder in question. All your problem would be gone.

Ken

Hi Ken

Well mate you wasn't wrong :D.

But just to save my sanity neither was i. On the contributions page there are 2 links one, the one i downloaded had some files missing :blush: the file we were talking about wasn't there thats why i didn't see it originally.

I downloaded the other contribution and hey presto.

thank you so much for your time and help mate

Kind Regards

Mark

Archived