• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Shopping Cart Time Limit??

hi, just working at setting up my shop. it has taken hours and hours but i am learning more everyday.

we sell unique and many one-of-a-kind items. i would like to place a 24 or 48 hour time limit on a shopping cart so that it expires and the contents are no longer held out of the general inventory. we simply can't have a client fill up her cart and then let it sit for an indefinite period.

my apologies in advance if this has been covered already. still searching through the many, many postings on the forum. thanks.

• 9 months later...
hi, just working at setting up my shop. it has taken hours and hours but i am learning more everyday.

we sell unique and many one-of-a-kind items. i would like to place a 24 or 48 hour time limit on a shopping cart so that it expires and the contents are no longer held out of the general inventory. we simply can't have a client fill up her cart and then let it sit for an indefinite period.

my apologies in advance if this has been covered already. still searching through the many, many postings on the forum. thanks.

bump.. after almost one year....

Archived