• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Admin Panel does not work

JohnnyLi

Hello, I am trying to install osCommerce for someone else. It seems like everything in the install process went well, and it took me to the installation screen with the buttons "Catalog" and "Administration Tools". When I click the button for Administration, I get this error message.

Warning: main(includes/application_top.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home2/visualet/public_html/clients/jewelry/catalog/admin/index.php on line 13

Warning: main(includes/application_top.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home2/visualet/public_html/clients/jewelry/catalog/admin/index.php on line 13

Fatal error: main(): Failed opening required 'includes/application_top.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home2/visualet/public_html/clients/jewelry/catalog/admin/index.php on line 13

Does anyone know what it means or how I could fix it?

Thanks for any reply in advance.

Hello, I am trying to install osCommerce for someone else. It seems like everything in the install process went well, and it took me to the installation screen with the buttons "Catalog" and "Administration Tools". When I click the button for Administration, I get this error message.

Does anyone know what it means or how I could fix it?

Thanks for any reply in advance.

make sure that file is uploaded to the server in the admin/includes folder

Archived