• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

error adding images to products

holliefarthing

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE can someone help me! I have been trying to set up my oscommerce site for weeks and its all sorted apart from the following error message that I get everytime I try to attach a picture to a product. I just edit the product and click on browse for picture and then find the picture on my hard drive, but when I preview and save changes it says the following in the top left hand corner of the screen. What am I doing wrong?

Error: Destination does not exist.

Error: Catalog images directory does not exist: /catalog/images/

However, the folder does exist.

I am a novice, so please be gentle with your reponses!

Thanks

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE can someone help me! I have been trying to set up my oscommerce site for weeks and its all sorted apart from the following error message that I get everytime I try to attach a picture to a product. I just edit the product and click on browse for picture and then find the picture on my hard drive, but when I preview and save changes it says the following in the top left hand corner of the screen. What am I doing wrong?

Error: Destination does not exist.

Error: Catalog images directory does not exist: /catalog/images/

However, the folder does exist.

I am a novice, so please be gentle with your reponses!

Thanks

Try to set your images folder permission to 777, if you don't know how to do this there is two ways,

1. using your ftp program, you can change your file permissions

2. through your server admin, you should be able to also change your file permissions.

Those might be the problems let me know if that doesn't work. Might be something deeper!

Archived