• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

how to add hyperlink to a product on main page

trupti

Hello All.

I need to add a product hyperlink on the main page , so the place where it says "Check whats new " just above the "Welcome Guest! Would you like to ..." should instead say " Check our new Packaged Solutions " where Pakcaged Solutions is a hyperlink to one of the categories. How do I do this ?? the right way so that the link has the session id of the customer as well.

I know I need to edit "HEADING_TITLE" in index.php via the admin interface to just reflect text changes. However I need to add a link out here. What is the best way to do this. Do I need to edit index.php source or is there some way to do it via the tools/define lanugages/..php interface.

Awaiting replies

Hello All.

I need to add a product hyperlink on the main page , so the place where it says "Check whats new " just above the "Welcome Guest! Would you like to ..." should instead say " Check our new Packaged Solutions " where Pakcaged Solutions is a hyperlink to one of the categories. How do I do this ?? the right way so that the link has the session id of the customer as well.

I know I need to edit "HEADING_TITLE" in index.php via the admin interface to just reflect text changes. However I need to add a link out here. What is the best way to do this. Do I need to edit index.php source or is there some way to do it via the tools/define lanugages/..php interface.

Awaiting replies

Well I am sitll awaiitng replies for this from you guyz. Do let me know your suggestions. ??

Archived