• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Help Please Error messages and broken links

paulmben

Hi All

We have recently moved our site due to problems with our web designer. our site was moved OK but links seem to be broken to our product catagories

the error we get is

1054 - Unknown column 'p.products_id' in 'on clause'

select count(p.products_id) as total from products_description pd, products p left join manufacturers m on p.manufacturers_id = m.manufacturers_id, products_to_categories p2c left join specials s on p.products_id = s.products_id where p.products_status = '1' and p.products_id = p2c.products_id and pd.products_id = p2c.products_id and pd.language_id = '1' and p2c.categories_id = '47'

[TEP STOP]

Can anyone tell me in simple terms how to sort this (i am not well up on OS commerce)

our site is at www.ce-tek.co.uk if anyone wants to see what is happening

Many thanks for your help in advance

Paul

At a guess, I would say that there is a missing field in your database.. possibly to do with p2c?

Can't be sure though, but it's worth a look.

-------------------------------------------------------

I used to be insane, but now I'm just nuts ;)

The template you are using has modified the way in which your Categories box works. It may have worked on your old server but it won't work on the new one.

You'll have to compare it with a default osCommerce set of files to work out the differences and get the modified Categories to work.

Vger

Archived