• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Ivoice VAT

lancaster_unik

Hi,

I have created a shop and uploaded all my products inclusive of VAT i have now realised that i cant get a tax breakdown on my invoices. The solution that i want is a bit of a hack but would suffice. My question is:

How do i get the order total value on the invoice.php file? if i can get this value then i can manipulate it :)

Any Help much appreciated

Hi,

I have created a shop and uploaded all my products inclusive of VAT i have now realised that i cant get a tax breakdown on my invoices. The solution that i want is a bit of a hack but would suffice. My question is:

How do i get the order total value on the invoice.php file? if i can get this value then i can manipulate it :)

Any Help much appreciated

Hello firend, did you have any luck with this issue as I am having a similar problem? Need to put some code into the invoice file that will calculate the VAT breakdown - i.e. 17.5% of the total showing NET and GROSS, and OHP gurus out there that can help?

Hello firend, did you have any luck with this issue as I am having a similar problem? Need to put some code into the invoice file that will calculate the VAT breakdown - i.e. 17.5% of the total showing NET and GROSS, and OHP gurus out there that can help?

No no luck so far. Did you solve the issue?

Graham

Archived