• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

after installation

:( hello everyone

ive just installed oscommerce and this comes up at the top above the admin.tool and over the shopsite to:

Warning: session_save_path(): SAFE MODE Restriction in effect. The script whose uid/gid is 160434/160434 is not allowed to access owned by uid/gid 0/0 in /hsphere/local/home/ballista/seasaftey.se/catalog/includes/functions/sessions.php on line 148 Warning: session_start(): Cannot send session cookie - headers already sent by (output started at /hsphere/local/home/ballista/seasaftey.se/catalog/includes/functions/sessions.php:148) in /hsphere/local/home/ballista/seasaftey.se/catalog/includes/functions/sessions.php on line 97 Warning: session_start(): Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at /hsphere/local/home/ballista/seasaftey.se/catalog/includes/functions/sessions.php:148) in /hsphere/local/home/ballista/seasaftey.se/catalog/includes/functions/sessions.php on line 97

in admin i can edit but not save , and in shopsite it all disaper when i click on the cart.

sorry my english not so good , i live in sweden.

and im firsttime user of oscommerce

The installation went perfect

what should i do

pelle

Yes, I also did a new install and got the same problem. Is the a new thing because this seem to be only thread that talks about it.

//danlun

:( hello everyone

ive just installed oscommerce and this comes up at the top above the admin.tool and over the shopsite to:

Warning: session_save_path(): SAFE MODE Restriction in effect. The script whose uid/gid is 160434/160434 is not allowed to access owned by uid/gid 0/0 in /hsphere/local/home/ballista/seasaftey.se/catalog/includes/functions/sessions.php on line 148 Warning: session_start(): Cannot send session cookie - headers already sent by (output started at /hsphere/local/home/ballista/seasaftey.se/catalog/includes/functions/sessions.php:148) in /hsphere/local/home/ballista/seasaftey.se/catalog/includes/functions/sessions.php on line 97 Warning: session_start(): Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at /hsphere/local/home/ballista/seasaftey.se/catalog/includes/functions/sessions.php:148) in /hsphere/local/home/ballista/seasaftey.se/catalog/includes/functions/sessions.php on line 97

in admin i can edit but not save , and in shopsite it all disaper when i click on the cart.

sorry my english not so good , i live in sweden.

and im firsttime user of oscommerce

The installation went perfect

what should i do

pelle

Hi, I looked a bit more and found the answer (at least it helped me 100%)

hey tonny.

I wanted to move my shop to a new hosting, and i got pretty much the same error as you.

what you need to do is enter your admin page and click configuration->sessions then change /tmp to just tmp without the "/"

i didn't even have to create the tmp folder or set it's permissions.... this was my result of around 4 hours of googling... a frekin "/"

Yes, I also did a new install and got the same problem. Is the a new thing because this seem to be only thread that talks about it.

//danlun

Archived