• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

How to include new_products.php when there's html content

kenobione

I would like to include the "New Products" script beneath my OSCommerce "html content". Basically, I want to have a very small amount of html content above the "New Products in _month_" feature.

Within my OSCommerce html content, I've attempted with the following but have been unsuccessful.

HTML Content:

<valid html code here>

<?php include("catalog/includes/modules/new_products.php"); ?>

and ...

<valid html code here>

<?php include(DIR_WS_MODULES . FILENAME_NEW_PRODUCTS);

I would like to include the "New Products" script beneath my OSCommerce "html content". Basically, I want to have a very small amount of html content above the "New Products in _month_" feature.

Within my OSCommerce html content, I've attempted with the following but have been unsuccessful.

HTML Content:

<valid html code here>

<?php include("catalog/includes/modules/new_products.php"); ?>

and ...

<valid html code here>

<?php include(DIR_WS_MODULES . FILENAME_NEW_PRODUCTS);

what's exactly the problem with "unsuccessful", does it screw up the page or prints nothing at all...etc.?

what's exactly the problem with "unsuccessful", does it screw up the page or prints nothing at all...etc.?

I cannot get New Products to show up, therefore it prints my html content but not the New Products. (view here: http://www.exitrealworld.com/catalog/index.php/cPath/1110/

I want "New Products of _month_" to show up underneath the brand logos.

Thanks in advance.

I cannot get New Products to show up, therefore it prints my html content but not the New Products. (view here: http://www.exitrealworld.com/catalog/index.php/cPath/1110/

I want "New Products of _month_" to show up underneath the brand logos.

Thanks in advance.

I don't recall "Featured Brands" showing up on any of my OSC sites, is this a special feature or something you've added.. he he.. sorry..

I don't recall "Featured Brands" showing up on any of my OSC sites, is this a special feature or something you've added.. he he.. sorry..

The "featured brands" is the html content I've inserted in OSCommerce's "html content" window. I would like to also include the necessary php code to include the "New Products of .... " with my html content.

The "featured brands" is the html content I've inserted in OSCommerce's "html content" window. I would like to also include the necessary php code to include the "New Products of .... " with my html content.

Whom ever helps will win a free dinner of choice!

Archived