• Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Categories

montana

Hi,

I get this error when you click on categories on my website. :(

1054 - Unknown column 'p.products_id' in 'on clause'

select count(p.products_id) as total from products_description pd, products p left join manufacturers m on p.manufacturers_id = m.manufacturers_id, products_to_categories p2c left join specials s on p.products_id = s.products_id where p.products_status = '1' and p.products_id = p2c.products_id and pd.products_id = p2c.products_id and pd.language_id = '1' and p2c.categories_id = '21'

I went to admin and all seems to be workoing well...I do not undestand what the error is or why it is there.

I am clueless..... :o Thank you for any info you may have.

Judy

http://www.frameitup.com

I got the same error today. I also have no idea. I have been searching the support but I don't see anything like it. Help anyone?

Hi,

I get this error when you click on categories on my website. :(

1054 - Unknown column 'p.products_id' in 'on clause'

select count(p.products_id) as total from products_description pd, products p left join manufacturers m on p.manufacturers_id = m.manufacturers_id, products_to_categories p2c left join specials s on p.products_id = s.products_id where p.products_status = '1' and p.products_id = p2c.products_id and pd.products_id = p2c.products_id and pd.language_id = '1' and p2c.categories_id = '21'

I went to admin and all seems to be workoing well...I do not undestand what the error is or why it is there.

I am clueless..... :o Thank you for any info you may have.

Judy

http://www.frameitup.com

I got the same error today. I also have no idea. I have been searching the support but I don't see anything like it. Help anyone?

Yes please help...I have not done anything to the site in a week or more. This error came up just yesterday. I tried to edit change categories and it won't even let me do that!

Judy

I haven't had the issue myself but it's likely due to mySQL being upgraded on the server.

See this post for more details or search Google with "site:www.oscommerce.com/forums 1054". I remember seeing a thread recently dedicated to this error I think.

I have just found out that I, too, have this problem on my site... it came up today.

When I google "site:www.oscommerce.com/forums 1054" I get a lot of info I'm not quite sure what to do with... can anyone help ?

My site says:

1054 - Unknown column 'banners_id' in 'field list'

select banners_id, banners_title, banners_image, banners_group, status, expires_date, expires_impressions, date_status_change, date_scheduled, date_added from banners order by banners_title, banners_group limit 0, 4

[TEP STOP]

Archived