• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Warning messages when trying to download

dhiggins

These are the last four warnings. I have the other issues resolved. Thanks to all who helped me. Here are the latest four:

Warning: move_uploaded_file(/home/alpistol/public_html/osCommerce/catalog/EP_TEMP_DIR/EP2006Oct04-0808.txt): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/alpistol/public_html/osCommerce/catalog/admin/easypopulate_functions.php on line 32

Warning: move_uploaded_file(): Unable to move '/var/tmp/phpKWBllB' to '/home/alpistol/public_html/osCommerce/catalog/EP_TEMP_DIR/EP2006Oct04-0808.txt' in /home/alpistol/public_html/osCommerce/catalog/admin/easypopulate_functions.php on line 32

FILE_UPLOAD_EP

TEMPORARY_FILENAME_EP/var/tmp/phpKWBllB

USER_FILENAME_EPEP2006Oct04-0808.txt

SIZE_EP1108

Warning: file(/home/alpistol/public_html/osCommerce/catalog/EP_TEMP_DIREP2006Oct04-0808.txt): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/alpistol/public_html/osCommerce/catalog/admin/easypopulate.php on line 720

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/alpistol/public_html/osCommerce/catalog/admin/easypopulate.php on line 742

Please help me get this resolved. I have to get this thing up and going.

David

By the way my permissions in the temp folder are set to 777. I really need to know how to resolve this I did not see any other threads to address this save the one about the sql error which was talking about an " ' " in the product-- which I do not have -- so I am lost. I am sure it is something simple I am overlooking, but I am stuck.

Thanks