• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

About register globals

beauregard

My host has made changes to the server and the register globals is now turned to off so my store does not work anymore.

I have installed the following contributions on a osc 2.2 store: easypopulate, featured products, allproductlist, header tag controller, ultimate seo urls,

I want to install VGER's patch but before going through that, I want to know if it will works with these contributions ?

Thanks all

My host has made changes to the server and the register globals is now turned to off so my store does not work anymore.

I have installed the following contributions on a osc 2.2 store: easypopulate, featured products, allproductlist, header tag controller, ultimate seo urls,

I want to install VGER's patch but before going through that, I want to know if it will works with these contributions ?

Thanks all

It shouldn't interfere with those contributions; a more likely problem is that the code from those mods will require changes to work with register_globals off (I've never used any of them so it's hard for me to say for sure).

If it was me I'd do the changes file by file and watch out for conflicts with other contributions. Check out this package: http://www.oscommerce.com/community/contri...ry/search,33744

It has step-by-step instructions for modifying individual files.

Do, or do not. There is no try.

Order Editor 5.0.6 "Ultra Violet" is now available!

For support or to post comments, suggestions, etc, please visit the Order Editor support thread.

Archived