• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Prices showing up with tax!! Help please!

phi148

Hi,

I'm slowly getting my online store up and running, but I have noticed a major issue.

I am located in Missouri, so I only want to charge Missouri customers sales tax. This is working fine... HOWEVER, when a random person who is not registered views my site, they see all my products with TAX included in the price!! How do I show my items WITHOUT tax for your average joe customer who is just browsing the store??

Please help!

Thank you!

Hi,

I'm slowly getting my online store up and running, but I have noticed a major issue.

I am located in Missouri, so I only want to charge Missouri customers sales tax. This is working fine... HOWEVER, when a random person who is not registered views my site, they see all my products with TAX included in the price!! How do I show my items WITHOUT tax for your average joe customer who is just browsing the store??

Please help!

Thank you!

Basically... I want the NET price shown... instead of the gross price. This way everyone who doesn't live in Missouri would see the correct price.

Then at checkout time... if the customer lives in Missouri... it would add the tax then.

Other people must of seen this ... or am I doing somthing completely wrong?

Basically... I want the NET price shown... instead of the gross price. This way everyone who doesn't live in Missouri would see the correct price.

Then at checkout time... if the customer lives in Missouri... it would add the tax then.

Other people must of seen this ... or am I doing somthing completely wrong?

I'm an idiot lol

I found it ... one selection on the "My store" page ... sheesh :blush:

Archived