• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Orders not showing up in admin

Hi!

I've installed oscommerce 2.2 a few days ago, worked a bit for the design, installed cron_birthdays, ultimate seo urls, infobox skin manager, show right colmn, birthdays select for customers, categories and specials on frontpage...

Now, only today... I've been curious to make an order. And I can't. The checkout procedure works like a charm, but the orders don't show up in the admin section, nor the emails are sent either to the store owner or the customer... Now: I think this could be a problem :D

Does any one have any idea why this happens???

See my site here and feel free to make test orders, because I really might be needing to have orders some day in the very near future ;)

Thank you very much!

PS I've searched intensively through the forums and I found some similar issues but regarding Pay Pal - which I don't use (I have just cash on delivery right now)

One more thing! I've just discovered that on the main page of the admin side - where you have Oscommerce, Oders, Statistics and ssl on the left side - there are the orders made - you have 7 pending orders - but in admin - clients - orders there aren't any.

Sorry but I can't edit my posts..

The error above seems maybe to vbe related to another error, now I'm seeing it: When I go in the admin side to edit the customers account this is what i get:

Warning: reset() [function.reset]: Passed variable is not an array or object in /home/kiddy/public_html/admin/includes/classes/object_info.php on line 17

Warning: Variable passed to each() is not an array or object in /home/kiddy/public_html/admin/includes/classes/object_info.php on line 18

I've searched and did-n;t find an answer... and I'm beginneng to go crazy! No one solved this problem????

Archived