• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

thumbnail pictures get distorted...

m3ga

hi guys whenever i upload a pic for the products the pcitures get downaizes for thumbnails and they get toooo distorted is there any way by which the pictures dont ge wierd and distorted....

my websote link is..

www.therespawn.com/oscart

thanks guys

if i remove onf the hight or width then also they sre distorted and if i switch calculate image size to false then they become tooooo big...

btw i isntalled Keep Image Proportions 1.3 it isnt working :S

I would be very interested in an easy solution to this myself. I've tried three different thumbnail contributions and each of them has done something different, but none have actually worked properly.

After reading this post, I did go change all of my width options to 50 and left all of my height options black, and made sure Calculate image was set to TRUE. However, it does not seem to be calculating an image based on the Width setting like I assumed it would. They are appearing as regular size.

My site is www.wiccanstone.com and you can view it there.

Any suggestions on how to fix this would be greatly appreciated because I think I've just not gotten the right contribution or settings yet.

Thanks!!

Hi all,

I have just fixed this problem on my own site. I have set my image size to 120 x 120. I have resized (in Photoshop) all my product images to fit within a 300 x 300 image box keeping all the proportions. When I add these images to my store, as I am adding square images & the image setting is square, there is no distortion. Took a bit longer to achieve but it's totally worth it.

I hope this helps!

jetbaby :)

Archived