• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

....THE CHECKOUT....

DtechD

Hello, Im still fresh to the OCS scene and i have a few questions about the checkout part.

#1) Taxes, In the great state of Wisconsin we only have to charge taxes to orders placed in my state. So in the admin are i put the proper tax amount in and... the product's prices are listed with tax included. say for example a product is $100, it then will show up on my web site as $105.50 before the product has been placed into the shopping cart.

#2) Payment, I have been looking around and from what ive seen on other peoples' posts, a credit card number is devided up between two emails?? i dont know if that is entirely correct but, i would like to have the funds transfered without this ordeal. how do i make my site take credit cards and paypal and other major payment methods? can i get funds transfered directly into my business bank account or a paypal account?

#3) Shipping, i would like to give my customers a choice of shipping methods but, i dont know how i would incorporate this into my system.

#4) well, i cant think of anything else but, im sure im missing somthing

I would just like to thank you for taking the time out of your day to read this. I really appreciate it. If you decide to help me, please be as precise and accurate as you possibly can.

PS one more thing.. how can i move the cart so it appears next to the header?

Donavan,

Their are many payment options...Go to admin/modules/payments option and you will see all the payment types.

Their are also many shipping options...Go to admin/modules/shipping options and you will see all the shipping types...

I hope this helps

dittone.com

Roman

Archived