• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Change the shipping infomation

bedell

Hi

Im Just starting to configure my store and i am finding it difficult to find various files for example can anyone tell me how to get to the following

catalog/includes/languages/english/shipping.php and conditions.php

i want to put in my shipping information but cant find the way to this as another answer on the forum states this is where to change it

thax

derek

Open up your ftp client and depending where you installed OSC. The default is /catalog but you might have put it somewhere else? I put mine in my web root so there is no catalog folder. Go to where the root of OSC is and open the folder includes>languages>english Inside of the english folder is the shipping.php and conditions.php.

Other great Open Source (Free) programs: (Free as in free speech not free beer)

The Gimp - An image program. | Firefox - All you have to do is add the Web Developer add-on to make this web browser complete. | FileZilla - An ftp program. | Inkscape - A good program to create images with. | Thunderbird - An email program. | Openoffice.org - An office suite that is compatible with MS Office. | Abiword - Another office suite. | Audacity - A sound recording tool. | ddp's Picks | Wordpress - An easy to use blogging software. | Joomla - An easy to use CMS that has ecommerce plug-ins. | Drupal - Another CMS

How do I find these programs? Google Search!

Open up your ftp client and depending where you installed OSC. The default is /catalog but you might have put it somewhere else? I put mine in my web root so there is no catalog folder. Go to where the root of OSC is and open the folder includes>languages>english Inside of the english folder is the shipping.php and conditions.php.

Hi Thanks i found it straight away may i ask another question is it possible to disable the shopping cart

thax again

derek

Archived