• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

NO Download LINK in ACCOUNT! Please help!

delluserxp

OK I have set up an oscommerce shop that is all digital download:

www.epic3dstudios.com/shop

Now I have "Unreal Torunament" set up so that I and any tech support that I can find to help can purchase this for $.01 and test the account.

Well after I purchase this or anythig for that matter, when i go to the account their is no download link. I have all the options set correctly in the admin section. Under "My account" it shows that the user has "x" amount of downloads left but their is now link to the product, in this case the "unreal.zip". What is the problem? All the .zip files are in shop/downloads/, which is the correct folder. If you need to you can create and account and test this for yourselves to see what you find. I really need help this is very crucial to the site. Thanks.

OK I have set up an oscommerce shop that is all digital download:

www.epic3dstudios.com/shop

Now I have "Unreal Torunament" set up so that I and any tech support that I can find to help can purchase this for $.01 and test the account.

Well after I purchase this or anythig for that matter, when i go to the account their is no download link. I have all the options set correctly in the admin section. Under "My account" it shows that the user has "x" amount of downloads left but their is now link to the product, in this case the "unreal.zip". What is the problem? All the .zip files are in shop/downloads/, which is the correct folder. If you need to you can create and account and test this for yourselves to see what you find. I really need help this is very crucial to the site. Thanks.

I am having the exact same problem. I've been trying different angles all day but to no avail. The name of the appears along with a message to d/l it but there is no link and I can't figure out why. Here's what it says:

Download your products here:

wily_rss.eld Expiry date: Sunday 01 October, 2006 5 downloads remaining

But there's no link to d/l the file. Your host firm isn't Netfirms perchance is it?

Hello I have the same condition below is a bug report I submitted this mourning I have been trying to figure it out since yesterday Sunday 9-24-06

Please let me know what you find

Thanks Tctech1

LINK TO DOWNLOAD NOT HTML Link only text ??

Assigned To: unassigned

Created: 25th September 2006 09:34:35

Reporter: tc (AT) todaysincome (DOT) com

Version: 2.2-MS2

Type: Functions & Classes

PHP Version: 4.4.2 (Zend: 1.3.0)

Hello all this script rocks I am almost ready to start editing the pages after I make sure all works properly my problem is that after I entered myself and ordered a downloadable product the link was html and it did click but went to a blank page I tried all 5 times until it reached its set limit. I then reorded and now the download info is in my account but the link is no longer live it is just text ???

I really had no other problems setting up this site you can try it your self just creat account then order the php bundle it is the only product online at www.todaysincome.com/catalog

All email and links work real nice only the dagone download section was up till 2 am last night reading all bug reports and going through the fourm but did not see anyting about the link being dead.

This is all of my main server info it is shared

Server Host: server.bestpowerhosting.com (72.21.42.10) Database Host: localhost (127.0.0.1)

Server OS: Linux 2.4.21-32.0.1.EL Database: MySQL 4.1.21-standard-log

Server Date: 09/25/2006 08:20:59 Datebase Date: 09/25/2006 08:20:59

Server Up Time: 08:20:59 up 29 days, 2:43, 0 users, load average: 1.05, 0.87, 0.82

HTTP Server: Apache/1.3.36 (Unix) mod_auth_passthrough/1.8 mod_log_bytes/1.2 mod_bwlimited/1.4 PHP/4.4.2 FrontPage/5.0.2.2635.SR1.2 mod_ssl/2.8.27 OpenSSL/0.9.7a

PHP Version: 4.4.2 (Zend: 1.3.0)

Hello again 2 days later after almost giving up today I made some headway!

It seems that someware along the line the download is calling the file from

/myhostwenhere/catalogdownload/

Rather then

/myhostwenhere/catalog/download/

when i made the dir /myhostwenhere/catalogdownload/

and /myhostwenhere/catalogpub/

and put the test file inside; the link was there however, when you click the link

and download the file it does not open! I opened it with notepad and low and behold this is what it said

Warning: opendir(/myhostwenhere/catalogpub/): failed to open dir: No such file or directory in /myhostwenhere/download.php on line 59

Warning: readdir(): supplied argument is not a valid Directory resource in /myhostwenhere/catalog/download.php on line 60

Warning: closedir(): supplied argument is not a valid Directory resource in /myhostwenhere/catalog/download.php on line 74

Warning: mkdir(/hsphere/local/home/anthony1/anfauctions.com/catalogpub/.rryqoyehkhdhyqrprr): No such file or directory in /myhostwenhere/catalog/download.php on line 91

Warning: symlink(): No such file or directory in /myhostwenhere/catalog/download.php on line 92

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /myhostwenhere/catalog/download.php:59) in /myhostwenhere/catalog/includes/functions/general.php on line 29

I think there is a / missing between catalogdownload & catalogpub but what file woud I need to change

You can check to see if you have /catalogdownload/ in your dir above /catalog/ like your website dir

Hope this helps

Tony

PS if anyone know what files I need to mod here please let me know

Thanks!

Archived