• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Stock Levels of Clothing Sizes

jesma

Hi,

I think I've heard on here before that although you can add small, medium, large and extra large as attributes to clothining products, it doesn't allow you to record how many you have of EACH size.

For example, I believe if I stocked a tee called "Angel" and had 1 small, 1 medium and 1 large, I could say when adding the tee in the admin that I have 3 in stock, but when someone buys a large tee for example, that size will still be available for selection afterwards, despite only having 1 large in.

Is their a way so I can control how many stock of each size of a product I have, and so when a Large goes out of stock, the large doesn't appear in the sizes dropdown menu in the product_info.php?

• 2 weeks later...
Hi,

I think I've heard on here before that although you can add small, medium, large and extra large as attributes to clothining products, it doesn't allow you to record how many you have of EACH size.

For example, I believe if I stocked a tee called "Angel" and had 1 small, 1 medium and 1 large, I could say when adding the tee in the admin that I have 3 in stock, but when someone buys a large tee for example, that size will still be available for selection afterwards, despite only having 1 large in.

Is their a way so I can control how many stock of each size of a product I have, and so when a Large goes out of stock, the large doesn't appear in the sizes dropdown menu in the product_info.php?

i got same problem

anyone?

QTPRO doesn't do what we need i mean

if i have

0S 1M 1L 1XL

i can buy a S !! because i have 1+1+1=3item in stock

with qt pro i can buy up to 3 S tee but i got none!

i need something that check the attribute's quantity

i will try the other contribution but the paypal problem can be a pain..

QTPRO does exactly what you need. It tracks quantities of attributes - to a far greater level than the other contribution I listed. If you run out of stock of a particular attribute the attribute is removed from the dropdown and a message displays notifying the customer that their particular combination (Blue & Small for example) is out of stock.

You do not use the Product Quantity field with QT Pro. Product stock is added in a different (new) section in the Admin Tool.

i'm sorry but i see the stock section, i see the column in product attributes but it worked as i told you... could you explain me better please?

do you know a way to do like this?

sanstitrejc0.png

Archived